Welcome to “Harmony Unleashed: WGI Conference 2024”
A transformative experience where we come together to celebrate a
new era of empowerment and growth.
From July 3-6, 2024, join us for a journey of Connection, Innovation, and Celebration
that goes beyond the typical conference experience.
Link coming soon…
Link coming soon…
The Event Details
What Awaits You:
Step into a world where fresh perspectives meet in-person connection. With a new vision, board chair, executive director, and board, we’re redefining what it means to share Choice Theory with the world.
This isn’t just a conference; it’s a cultural shift, an organizational evolution with a commitment to sharing knowledge.
Waking up feeling invigorated, knowing that you’re about to embark on a transformative journey.
Feeling excitement as you anticipate a day filled with innovative insights and connections that will reshape your perspective.
Picture yourself being surrounded by a community of life-long learners and change-makers, each sharing a commitment to Choice Theory principles and a vision for a new model of living.
Being part of a diverse, dynamic atmosphere where you not only gain relevant knowledge but forge deep connections with leaders in Choice Theory Reality Therapy from around the globe, sharing insights that will resonate long after the conference concludes.
Envision waking up each day excited for the chance to celebrate the impact you can make in the world, armed with new tools, ideas, and strategies make a difference.
Being part of the change to inspire emotional well-being and mental health worldwide.
At the “Harmony Unleashed” conference, connecting, innovating, and celebrating isn’t just a theme—it’s the vibrant reality you’ll experience, leaving you with rediscovered passion that is not only impactful but deeply fulfilling.
As the International Hub for Choice Theory / Reality Therapy Experts, we’ve created a community
where shared values and commitment to provide the world with the knowledge and skills for
“how people can get along better”. Trust us to provide an immersive experience,
addressing your needs and fostering individual well-being.
17 W. Monroe St.
Chicago, IL 60603
Cost of Rooms: Cutoff date for discounted hotel rates: June 7, 2024.
32.886 17.4% Taxes
221.88 per day
- Continental Breakfast coupons, up to $35, one for every single day
- Evening complimentary beer and wine bar per night.
- $57 Parking per night, $75 Vallet parking is available.
- Mini fridges are in each room.
- Coffee makers and microwaves can be requested for a room for no additional cost. Can do coffee coupons instead of coffee in the rooms.
- Complimentary internet connectivity in guest room.
- Must cancel 72 hours prior to your check in date.
- Can have the conference rate 3 days prior and 3 days after the conference. These additional rooms count towards our sleeping room revenue of 383 rooms total.
- If someone books outside the block, like a third party, they will not get the perks or be counted for our room totals.
Before & after the conference – The Palmer House hotel has graciously offered the special room rate to start 3 days before the conference and extend 3 days after!
So if you want to take your time, rest and savour more of Chicago and all it has to offer, please consider staying a day or two more. There is a “microsite”, meaning a “mini website” being created just for our conference by the Tourism department. It will help you find all the interesting, cool and downright unique things you can do in chicago. This information will be available early in the New Year!
Counseling and Mental Health