The Glasser Institute for Choice Theory – US is divided into eight geographical regions. These organizations host training, events and meetings to promote the practice of Choice Theory. The regions are defined as follows:
- Mid-America Region – Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska.
- Midwest Region – Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin.
- Mountain States Region – Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming.
- Northeast Region – Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont.
- Northwest Region – Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington.
- Southeast Region – Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and United States Territories in the Atlantic Ocean Basin.
- Sunbelt Region – Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas.
- West Region – Arizona, California, Hawaii, New Mexico, Nevada and United States Territories in the Pacific Ocean basin.