This committee’s mission is to build leadership across a prestigious student organization through the lens of Choice Theory/ Reality Therapy and to promote scholarship, research, professionalism, and excellence in the mental health field.
What are the benefits of joining the student leadership committee?
- Affiliation with a proactive and goal directed leadership committee.
- Educate students on reality therapy and choice theory
- Leadership and networking opportunities with established professionals and likeminded students.
- Guide students through the process of developing manuscripts for publication related, but not limited to, RT/CT
- Compile resources for students to share experiences with each other to better prepare student members with both resources and insights through their professional journey
- Awards, letter of recommendation, recognition, leadership and professional development
Download Student Leadership Committee brochure for more information.