HYATT REGENCY ST. LOUIS AT THE ARCH
315 Chestnut Street, St. Louis, MO 63102, USA
Book your room!
Group rate $169.00.
Cutoff date is June 9, 2023 for the discounted rate and our block of un reserved rooms will be released.
Juliana Tindall is our Event Planning Manager with the Hyatt.
If you have special room needs or need help registering, please reach out to her at: 1.314.342.4633
Mention you are with our group and she will do what she can to help.
Email Juliana Tindall
OUR VISION : To teach the world Choice Theory
Founded in 1967, the Glasser Institute for Choice Theory has been training counselors, coaches, leaders and educators since its inception. Today, the Institute is committed to developing tools, resources and support for all individuals and organizations who wish to realize the benefits of practicing Choice Theory and Reality Therapy.
What is the GIFCT-US Conference?
Our every other year conference is hosted by GIFCT-US. The conference is sanctioned by Dr. William Glasser International. It is the GIFCT-US largest conference for the presentation and sharing of case studies of the use and applications of Choice Theory and Reality Therapy (CTRT) in organizations, schools, families, and other settings.
- To honor Dr. William Glasser and his work on the 10th anniversary year of his passing.
- To build relationships and connecting with old and new friends.
- To spread awareness and show benefits about CTRT in all areas of people’s lives.
- To renew, reimagine and revitalize the vision so participants are motivated to volunteer and support GIFCT-US.
- To honor his legacy by continuing the growth and expansion of Choice Theory and Reality Therapy concepts, information, knowledge, skills, tools, and materials.
Cancellations made prior to March 31, 2023 will be refunded 75% of their purchase.
Cancellations made between April 1, 2023 and April 30, 2023 will be refunded 50% of their purchase.
Cancellations made between May 1, 2023 and June 4, 2023 will be refunded 25% of their purchase.
No refunds will be made for requests received after June 5, 2023 unless involving a medical emergency or death of an immediate family member.