Become a Member
This portion of the website is for people who want to become a dues paying member and is made up of two sections.
The Not Yet CTRTC section is for those individuals who have taken Basic or Advanced Institute Training and are not yet Choice Theory/Reality Therapy Certified. The Newsletter as well as The International Journal of Choice Theory and Reality Therapy are two of the benefits of Associate Membership. The Newsletter is archived here.
The Faculty and CTRTC section contains the following administrative materials: 1) Forms used by sponsors of Intensive Training in North America and Outside North America, 2) Sample Templates for Brochures for Intensive Training, 3) The Programs, Policies, and procedures Manual of The Institute, 4) the Current Directory and 5) The Institute Newsletter.
We also offer a Student Membership for those who are in school full time and wish to become a member of The William Glasser Institute.
Benefits of Membership:
1. Access to The Institute's Newsletter, which contains up to the minute news and informative articles written by people using the concepts of Choice Theory, Reality Therapy, Lead Management and Quality Schools.
2. Access to The International Journal of Choice Theory and Reality Therapy.
3. The ability to submit online courses for sale to the general public and access to an online marketing course and technological modules .
4. The ability to compose blog entries for The William Glasser Institute and link to your own website.
5. Access to a mastermind think tank with others who are ultilizing CT/RT/LM/QS.
6. Complimentary membership in skill-building, best practices groups for counselors, administrators and educators.
7. The ability to send an email announcing a Choice Theory related event or a product through WGI-US to the WGI-US list.
Download Become a Member flyer.
To become a member or to renew your membership, it is necessary that you:
2013 Membership Form
2. Make membership payment. Dues are $25.00 (if a full time student), $35.00 (if you are not yet CTRTC) and $75.00 (if you are CTRTC). You may use our online payment option for your dues payment (the membership form must be submitted even if paying online- simply indicate online payment made on the payment portion of the form).
|Associate Membership||Student Membership|
If you have any questions about membership please contact The Institute.