Presented by WGI-US and North Carolina State University’s Department of Social Work
Cosponsored by Dr. Peter Breggin’s Center for the Study of Empathic Therapy www.empathictherapy.org
Pre-Conference Day (July 26th)
By Robert Whitaker
By Peter Breggin
Conference – July 27th-29th (Thursday-Saturday)-Includes Wednesday Welcome Reception, lunches Thursday through Saturday and Saturday night dinner.Every day will have presentations addressing topics relevant for counseling, education, self-growth & development and managing. For those interested in attending one day only, Thursday will feature a counselor track; Friday will feature a self-growth & development track and Saturday will feature a track for educators.
Faculty Day – July 30th (Sunday)
This day is for staff development of any WGI-US faculty or for those studying to be faculty.
*FULL Conference Package (5 days-July 26th-30th)
Includes Pre-conference, Conference & Faculty Day.
- CEs available for $35 (two days or more) or $25 for one day. When purchasing conference please choose “add CEs” from additional options.
- Guests are welcome for a fee ($260) which includes Wednesday Welcome Reception, lunches Thursday through Saturday and Saturday night dinner. If guests only want to attend Saturday dinner, please choose Saturday dinner. If guests are attending workshops, then payment of full conference is required.
- All pre-conference training participants (Certification & Faculty Trainings & Endorsements) are invited to the Wednesday night Welcome dinner to receive their certificates. Discounted rate of $260 for conference can be purchased when purchasing training.
- Name tags will be provided, at no extra charge, to conference participants who did not receive a name tag at the 2015 Las Vegas conference. Purchase of conference (at least 3 days) is required to receive a free name tag. If you are not entitled to a free name tag, you may purchase a 2017 conference name tag.
- Vending tables available.
- Cancellations made prior to January 15, 2017, will be refunded 75% of their purchase.
- Cancellations made between January 15 and March 15, 2017 will be refunded 50% of their purchase.
- Cancellations made between March 16 and June 15, 2017 will be refunded 25% of their purchase.
- No refunds will be made for requests received after June 15, 2017 unless involving a medical emergency or death of an immediate family member.
- Please send your cancellation requests by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be issued within thirty (30) days.